Minimum Academic Qualifications
for Admission to B.TECH 1st Year
- Should be a pass in 10+2 examination from recognized Board/University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects:
(i) Chemistry (ii) Bio-Technology (iii) Computer Science (iv) Biology
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC category) in the above subjects taken together.
for Admission to B.TECH 2nd Year
Minimum Academic Qualifications for Admission to 2nd Year (3rd Semester) of B.Tech. Course:
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC category) in aggregate in Diploma in Engg./ Technology of a duration of 3 years or more from Haryana State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent.
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B.Sc. Stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year engineering program along with the second year subjects.
- Provided further that, the students belonging to B. Sc. Stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
Candidates with Diploma in Architecture are eligible to seek admission under Lateral Entry Program only for B.E. / B.Tech. Civil Engineering.
for Admission to BBA 1st Year
- Applicant should be a pass in 10+2 (any stream) examination from a recognized Board with aggregate 45% marks (Relaxation of 5 % for SC/ST candidates)